Saturday, June 16, 2007

Star Wars: Spectacular High Resolution Galaxy Map

Admittedly I am a Star Wars Geek. And I say it proudly.
Vive La Force.
This A.M while I was surfing Digg to see whats up and whats news and I came across this great posting.
All you Star Wars Fans are gonna love this.
Haven't you ever wondered where all the planets and galaxies in the Star Wars movies are in relation to each other. (probably not - I'm a geek I know). Chek out the Star Map below for a lay out of the Star Wars Universe.

Click on the picture for the full shot.
I think this is just wicked. And man it must have taken a dogs age to get done.

The Star Wars Galaxy Map was first published in Issue One of The Official Star Wars Fact File in 2002; and then later republished in Issue 65 of the Star Wars Insider, which was released in February 2003.

Tags:

No comments: