Sunday, June 10, 2007

Computer bits and bytes

Computer bits and bytes
Anyone looking to make a franken box?


Holy crap I was just looking for something and went into an storage box I have here, WOW do I ever have alot of misc computer bits and bytes.
Seriously you should see all the extra computer hardware and computer software I have.
here is just a smattering of the software I have.
Paint shop pro 8.
Various modems and other types of computer hard ware drivers.





I have Diamond Viper drivers LOL windows 98 2nd edition with full cd key.
I have microsoft office 2000 pro version.
I think it maybe a pirated version I may have gotten from someone , cant be sure on that though.








Geebers man its nuts when you go through it all isnt it.












I have computer cables
and sound cards,
modem cards.
Usb converter adapters thingys.
Usb cables,
I have webcams
I have a hard drive
I have some ram.

If anyone is looking to make a franken box let me know I may be able to help you out there for a small fee of course.

Always willing get unload some extraneous computer hardware I have lying around

No comments: