Thursday, July 19, 2007

Facebook conspiracy theory

The facebook conspiracy theory


Heres something all you facebook addicts will just love.
As well as all you tinfoil hat conspiracy theory junkies

I personally think this chick needs to get out a little more, you know have a few drinks go bowling, eat a pound of raw bacon on a dare, play some strip poker under the influence of dark rum.
I swear to god I am going to start a blog called tinfoil hats
I mean seriously who the fuck cares. Do you have credit card, a bank account, a social insurance number a drivers liscence, oh noooooo its uncle bill. Quick run hide buy a gun and excercise your 5 th amendment or what ever bowling for columbine right gives you the god given to carry a gun and go go blow away the governement.
Me I'm gonna go eat some popcorn and drink some beer with my GST check

No comments: