Thursday, April 05, 2007

Why are you whispering?

Why Are you Whispering?
SO I'm class on Wednesday morning and my phone starts ringing. You have to understand the ring tone I have. It sounds like one of the ancient old days phones, you know that loud ring? yeah that one!!.
So I fumble about with getting it out of my coat pocket in the mean time the prof has staopped talking and is now staring at me.
I answer it and wouldnt you know it , it's gill. NOw whats funny about this is she is whispering.
Gill: Hi (in a whisper)
Me: also whispering now: Gill I'm in class
Gill: I know I just wanted to say Hi.
Shane: Hi
Gill: what time are you done?
Shane Gill I'm in class and the prof is glaring at me.
Gill: Ok call me later.
Shane: Why are you whispering?
Gill:'cause you're in class.
How funny is that, she's whispering because im on the phone in class

No comments: